My Blog List

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Junior theme

For my junior theme topic I will be researching standardized testing. More specifically I will be looking at why schools in areas of wealth tend to do better than schools with populations that have less money. If standardized testing is supposed to be equal and every child should have the same opportunity to perform on the test then why do some areas do worse on these tests. When the  "No child left behind" act was passed it was supposed to help kids who were underprivileged, but it has made no difference and I want to understand why that is happening. I will provide a link that I think shows the difference in a fantastic way.
http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2014/10/07/sat-scores-and-income-inequality-how-wealthier-kids-rank-higher/

27 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Chill bro, I'm the mod. I'll cut u down like the tree trunk u are

      Delete
    2. You ain't no lumberjack I'll put you into my easy bake oven and bake you fool

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    5. Adam and I both enjoy meeting younger people, who doesn't?

      Delete
    6. Adam square up like the cube u r

      Delete
    7. At least I'm 3D unlike you! #square

      Delete
    8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    10. Let's gooooooooooooo mustard on the beat

      Delete
    11. I'm gonna stuff u like a thanksgiving turkey

      Delete
    12. I'm gonna roast and glaze u like a Christmas ham u pig

      Delete
  2. That link sucks. You need to find better links.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Word on the street I'm a suspect

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got two phones one for the plug and one for the load

    ReplyDelete